Saturday, July 3, 2010

Hmmm.

I got into a car accident not an hour ago. Nothing too serious, just some idiot ran into the car from behind while I was on a stop sign.

But it made me think (surprise surprise).

The thought process went somewhat like this:


{Due to space constraints and dramatic effect, I am forced to use shorthand}
-OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG
-WTF??? WHAT JUST HAPPENED?
-omg was it my fault?
-FUCK THAT FUCKING IDIOT FUCK FUCK I COULD HAVE DIED FUCK HIM FUCK
-I could have died {No I couldn't have but bear with me here}
-Wow. I doubt it would have taken 3 seconds to put me out.
-Life is like a flickering flame.
-Oy, God, any advice?
-Oh wait you don't care


Or something along those lines.

I guess what I want to say is life is so fragile.
One slight swerve and the glass shatters into a million, irrecoverable pieces.

What is the human plight worth then?

Good Morrow

ETA: I'll go into the God stuff in a later post.

Beware, beneath the God stuff there's just more God stuff

No comments:

Post a Comment